- Location: Pontefract
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Marie Bastow
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
- Email: email@example.com
- Posted: 1 month ago
Our Client based in the Pontefract area is a Leading international Freight and Logistics Company, they are looking for a Transport Administrator to work closely with their existing team.
Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00
- Assisting in the compilation of weekly transport data
- Drivers briefed and debriefed in conjunction with the debrief system and that all paperwork is accurately completed and signed.
- Recording of driver hours through Mandata and Samsara
- Liaising with all vehicle maintenance contractors
- Monitoring, liaising and communicating with all drivers on a regular basis and updating the traffic manager of any issues
- Delivering excellent customer care and management of client's expectations
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a transport department
- IT Literate - Excel and Word are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Marie at our Yorkshire office.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV’s received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.