Sales Support Administrator
- Location: Bury
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Sam Gaulter-Green
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £15,000 - £18,000
- Email: email@example.com
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
Mpeople Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator on behalf of our client based in Bury. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Our client have seen continued growth prior to and during the Covid-19 pandemic, and is now looking to add two administrative professionals to their Sales team.
The primary purpose of the Sales Support Administrator is to provide the sales team with administrative assistance, and to complete ad-hoc tasks as required.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Assisting sales with administrative tasks including tender processing, quote preparation, credit checking applications and contract processing.
- Support the launch of new products and services through effective internal and external communication
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Support account managers (the sales team) in their day to day sales processes
- Generate and submit customer quotations as and when required
- Liaise with customers (brokers and consumers) by telephone and in written form as and when required.
- Generate reports as and when required
What's in it for you?
- Free car parking and smart casual dress
- Regular company paid team building outings
- Flexitime and generous holidays
- Discounts and childcare vouchers
- Weekdays only - no weekend work
- Great opportunities for progression
Our client look for self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals that have positive ‘can-do’ attitudes, and are great team-players. For this role it is important that you are computer literate (good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook), have good arithmetic skills, and that you have excellent attention to detail. Strong verbal and written communication skills are also essential for this role.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience within an administrative role within an office based environment.
Please note that Mpeople can not respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.