- Location: Blackburn
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Sarah Matthews
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £21,000 - £0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 3 days ago
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator and have worked within the auto motive industry? Do you have experience of dealing with pay-outs, if so this is the role for you! This highly established Blackburn based successful company are looking to add to their team. Excellent benefits along with a strong career path and a fantastic working environment, vibrant and innovator company who are a leader in their market. A salary of £21,000 is on offer along with a bonus, salary package being £25,000.
- Ensure that all Finance documentation is reviewed and processed in an effective manner in line with company guidelines.
- Deal with day to day problems arising from pay outs and liaising with internal departments and account managers to resolve issues.
- Liaise directly with Finance companies and meet individual company pay out targets.
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles have a V5 and chase up those that are missing
- Responsible for ensuring that all vehicles come into stock with the correct number of keys and chase up those keys that are missing
- New/Used car sales admin
· About You:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility in hours when required for over time during busy periods
- Self-Driven and the ability to work on own your initiative with minimal supervision
- Previous experience within the motor trade is essential
There is a salary package of £25,000, 30 days annual leave, excellent career opportunities and on going incentives, many social events and so much more. Great company to work for.