Fluent French Speaking Internal Sales Coordinator
- Location: Barnsley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Paul Rowlands
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 1 month ago
Fluent French Speaking Internal Sales Coordinator, Barnsley
Salary: Up to £25,000
Due to a restructure our client has an exciting opportunity within their Sales Team and are currently seeking an experienced Internal Sales Co-ordinator who is fluent in English and French.
The role involves:
- Supporting the Country Manager within a defined territory, whilst also being accountable for sales turnover and growth within an extended region
- Utilising CRM and BI to target existing customers to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Working with a pricing matrix to stimulate sales opportunities
- Qualifying and processing of new leads through to a conclusion whether this is closed off or moved through the next stage of the qualifying process
- Proactively seek product development requests from customers
- Call customers to gather pre-development information for parts they have requested
- Informing customers when products they have requested are launched
- Ensuring all information is input, logged, and processed accurately within CRM
- Working with Marketing team to carry out any customer follow up/marketing campaigns
- Collecting competitor information
- Provide administrative support to the Sales department in all sales activities undertaken.
This is a hands-on, internal sales role. To be successful, it is essential that you have proven experience of working in a target driven customer focussed environment. You must have proactive sales experience, strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, and be a confident and resilient individual who is used to picking up the phone and identifying customer’s buying requirements and needs. You will also have a high level of customer service experience along with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. It is essential that candidates are fluent in French & English. Experience and an understanding of export activity and procedures would be advantageous.
For further details contact Paul on 07511 796659 or email email@example.com.
Mpeople Recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV’s received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response to your application with in 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search