- Location: Bradford/Leeds
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Donna Asquith
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: ££30,000 - ££35,000
- Email: Donna@mpeople-recruitment.com
- Posted: 1 month ago
Out client is a fast growing organisation with a passion for offering not only the best possible customer service but also challenging the norms. Since 2008, many businesses across the country have depended on this organisation to deliver their essential goods and services every day.
If you want to be part of a growing forward-thinking organisation where there is so much scope to progress then this is the company for you.
Joining an established team of over 100 colleagues, this integral role of E-commerce Manager is an opportunity to reshape and build on the company’s online presence.
As E-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for the strategic growth of the companies’ online profile with both new and existing customers. The successful candidate will be tasked with the day-to-day site and revenue management of our multi-store platform providing continued design and functionality improvements to provide both relevancy and improved customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with external Marketing Agencies, PPC, SEO and the full management of the digital Marketing for the company’s websites. A creative flair and excellent content writing skills. Overseeing Design and Developments of Website. Monitor web analytics and internal data sources
This is a significant role with plenty of challenges, both long term and immediate. It requires a ‘doer’, someone who lives and breathes e-commerce and online sales and is driven to put their stamp on the role.
- Day to day management of all online e-commerce stores including both standard and punchout based portals.
- Provide an unrivalled customer journey throughout all existing platforms with the full support of an E-Commerce Assistant. Management of one staff member
- Maintain and improve revenue of existing contracted and non-contracted customer portfolio.
- Conduct frequent competitor reviews to make sure we are staying a head of the curve.
- Look to further develop software integrations between new & existing customers, preferred software providers and the internal ERP systems.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to create and implement a full Digital Strategy across the different stores and platforms, including:
- Audience understanding
- SEO and PPC strategy and plans
- Targeted email campaigns
- Web Personalisation
- Cross site selling/ promoting
- Use Google Analytics and internal reports to analyse behaviour/ spend / customer data to identify growth possibilities and current gaps
- Manage the E-commerce budget to make sure the spend is showing the correct level of returns
- Provide continued emphasis on the design and functionality across a number of platforms to ensure that the store remains both current and industry-leading.
- Provide technical support to the Sales channel through customer site demonstrations and tender shortlist presentations where required
If you would like any further details regarding the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client. If you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion