- Location: Burnley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Sarah Matthews
- Sector: Office Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you an experienced Account Manager or Internal Sales Co-ordinator with strong customer service/internal sales experience and want to work for a well established business? Do you have an enthusiastic and proactive nature? Do you like the sound of working in a small sales team where shared successes are really key? There is a salary of £22K plus benefits. This role is an immediate start!
- Manage existing and potential customer enquiries received via phone or email.
- Management of customer requirements including:
- Enquiry handling and logging
- Liaise internally and with customer to ensure delivery on time
- Liaise with the sourcing and purchasing departments.
- Relationship building with key customer contacts at all management levels.
- ‘New Business Development’ with the aim of increasing sales for the company via self-generated leads and development of existing customers.
- Self-generated new business contacts.
- Focus on ‘stock’ product sales.
- Propose and develop future strategy for stock sales.
- Responsible for calculating margins and generating quotes on your own projects.
- Input data onto SAGE system
- Manage existing accounts and develop the accounts.
- Outbound calls to promote products.
- Liaise with buyer and account handlers to manage stock levels.
- Complete all enquiries in-line with company processes.
- Handle incoming phone calls.
- Able to build excellent customer relationships using excellent communication skills
- Pro active with sales
- Highly process driven with excellent file management skills
- Strong team player
- Sales order processing skills
- IT competent
- Enthusiastic and proactive nature
You will be given a salary of £22,000 plus 20 days holiday.