At Mpeople we take the time to understand you and the markets that you have worked in.
We know what you value the most, and it is our mission to provide you with a job that adds value to your life. Whether that is helping you to gain career progression, improve work-life balance or reduce your commute, we take time to understand your motivators and find a role to enhance your life.
We believe it takes work to find the right job for you. The perfect fit requires more than matching a CV to a job specification. That's why we will always want to meet with you in person and offer you a full consultation.
If geography mitigates against this, Skype always works! We don't just offer you work which we have available. We research the market, promote your unique profile and talk to the right contacts on your behalf. It's not about just any job - it's about the right position for you.
OUR SERVICE PROMISE
We know that there's nothing more frustrating than taking the time to register with a recruitment agency, only to hear nothing back.
The speed in the recruitment market is phenomenal at the moment, and most vacancies are closed off within a week. It is an employee’s market so it is essential to be able to act quickly. There are agencies that fill jobs and agencies that create jobs and we are proactive in creating opportunities and we take the candidate - you - to market. If you are applying for a vacancy through a job site, your experience will be different than the way that we will work with you on a personal level.
- We work via a consultative process. It is very much about you and what you want, and we will work to create opportunities that meet those requirements.
- We deal with you individually and talk to you about your skills, aspirations, expertise, and what motivates you.
- We provide regular updates on our progress and the local job market.
- We give transparent and truthful advice - even when you apply for jobs elsewhere!
- We provide honest client feedback from interviews and will help you prepare for the next one.
- We keep in touch with our temporary workers during assignments to keep you in regular work.